Terms and Conditions
THE ESCAPES RV PARK & STORAGE will not tolerate any onerous, noxious, or offensive activity of any sort that could interrupt and/or adversely affect the enjoyment of other parties utilizing our facilities. In the event of such activity, in the judgment of the management, the party(s) responsible for such activities will be required to leave immediately, without a refund. Further, the responsible party(s) will be liable for any physical or personal damage caused by them, including damages to carport, fences and/or storage building or any other buildings on the property. I agree to vacate the premises at the request of management, if I violate these rules and regulations.
- Pets are welcome; however, pets must be kept on a leash while outside the dog park designations. No pets can be left outside unattended at any time.
- There is a limit of 2 pets per site.
- Do not tie pets to any trees or fixtures.
- Please cleanup after your pet, pet litter is to be immediately picked up and disposed of properly.
- Permanent kennels, dog houses, enclosures or other pet containments are not allowed.
- Pets are not allowed inside any park buildings.
- Aggressive dogs and excessive barking will not be tolerated.
- Visitors with pets must abide by all pet rules and registered park guest is responsible for visitor compliance.
When a reservation is made online and is later cancelled, a $5 transaction fee per day cancelled will be applied to your account.
General Facility Guidelines
- Speed limit is 10 mph max. Speed limit applies to all guests and all visitors at all times.
- All park facilities are for the use of RV residents and guests only.
- Guests and children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a registered adult resident while utilizing any of The Escapes RV Park facilities including showers.
- Adult residents are responsible for cleaning up after minor children and guests.
- Parking is allowed on gravel surfaces only and only two vehicles are allowed per site.Alternative parking is available. Do not block roads or adjacent RV sites and do not park on grassy areas.
- Fires are allowed in approved fire rings only or grills.
- Quiet Time is observed from 10:00pm to 8:00am daily. No loud parties, radios, speakers, etc. which may disturb neighboring residents or guests are allowed at any time.
- All buildings at The Escapes RV Park are smoke and vape free. Smoking or Vaping inside the buildings or restrooms is not allowed and is grounds for immediate expulsion from the park. We work hard to provide clean sites and facilities. Please do your part to keep your RV site clean and free of clutter. Garbage bins are provided in convenient locations and throughout the park. Please use them for household garbage only.
- Do not litter and do not throw cigarette butts on the ground. Please clean up after using any of the RV park facilities and showers.
- No firearms, BB guns or fireworks allowed on premise.
- See park manager if you have questions about any Park rules, restrictions or allowed activities. Observe all other rules posted throughout the park.
RV Site Regulation
- All RVs must be in good shape and in good working order using factory installed compliant systems, utilities, appliances and accessories. The Escapes RV park has sole discretion to determine RV compliance.
- Residents and guests are not allowed to maintain, work on, or repair any vehicle on The Escapes RV Park property. All vehicles must be drivable and in good repair.
- RVs older than 10 years must be approved by park management
- A sewer hose "donut" or "L" connector is required. No Exceptions.
- Fires are allowed only in designated areas using fire rings or grills and cannot be left unattended. All fires must be tended by an adult at all times and must be extinguished immediately after use. Fire can only be used as conditions warrant, with extreme caution and good judgment. Do not burn trash in firepots. The Escapes RV Park abides by all State/County Fire Ban guidelines, restrictions, and advisories.
- All RV sites and campgrounds must be kept clean and free of clutter. It is your responsibility to place garbage in containers provided with lids secured. Do not leave any garbage unattended on the grounds. DO NOT THROW CIGARETTE BUTTS, etc. on the ground and DO NOT LITTER. Do not dump grill remains (old charcoal, etc.) on parkgrounds. Dispose of all trash properly in approved containers.
- Residents are not allowed to dig, tunnel, or trench in order to hook up or install any satellite or other RV accessory.
- Parking is allowed on gravel surfaces only.
- Utility trailers must be parked in the designated storage area at the park's storage rates if they are an impediment to normal traffic flow.